Monday, May 18, 2009

Hey everyone!
wow I haven't left a post in forever!!
so much has happened since then. I am now a sophomore, ( a wise young fool lol) We got a brand new puppy after snickers death :( His name is Romeo and he is a bundle of love and soft fur. He loves to snuggle and play. sometimes I will be sitting down on the couch watching a movie or reading and he will come up to me and slump down and slowly bark jump around and then bite my toe! his version of saying come on Allyson play with me! O oops almost forgot to give you details about him lol He is a cockapoo ( half poodle half cocker spaniel). He is white with black patches all over one over his eye, on his rear, and tons allover his little tummy!
bye!
Ally :D

2 comments:

  1. i love romeo! he is cute! (this is miriam btw, come visit my blog and follow if u want :P )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him to! Dont worry been there done that lol

    ReplyDelete